One of our primary goals with the InnovationWell Community of Practice is to provide an opportunity for focused professional peer-to-peer networking for those with interests in innovation and knowledge management in drug discovery, development and safety in the life science and healthcare sectors. It is hard to beat face-to-face meetings for networking and for that we hope you can make our InterAction Meetings in Philadelphia 11-12 October ’05 and in Basel 9-10 November ’05 (Program information on the meetings is being updated in the Program area of http://innovationwell.net/)
We have also been piloting use of the LinkedIn service as a new networking tool for the group. This is a useful tool for discovering more about other peer professionals with like interests and making contacts.
To join the InnovationWell community and to take advantage of this networking service simply complete the following two steps:
1) Complete the InnovationWell SignUp available at http://innovationwell.net/.
2) Use the link below to join, and hence be able to make direct contact (within our and LinkedIn's carefully considered privacy guidelines and controls) with group members on queries, ideas, opportunities and proposals together.
Whether you use LinkedIn already or are new to LinkedIn, please join the members-only InnovationWell Group here (It is only one step away) by clicking on the following link:
(or by pasting it into your Web browser)
Please note that all members are either pre- or post-approved by me.
Through the members-only InnovationWell Group you can:
- Leverage the power of the InnovationWell network to find and reach the new business contacts you need
- Accelerate your career through referrals from InnovationWell members
- Know more than a name: view rich professional profiles from fellow InnovationWell members
- Let other InnovationWell members know what you have to offer to them and their contacts
- Limit your network searches to other InnovationWell members only, if and when you wish to do so
Access to special InnovationWell features on LinkedIn is currently free of cost or financial obligations, and is available to InnovationWell members only. Any changes to this policy affecting an individual's service will be first subject to my and the individual member's explicit approval.
InnovationWell Community of Practice Manager
Douglas Connect, Switzerland
+41 61 851 0170 (office)
- Our definition of members for this current purpose of approved InnovationWell LinkedIn members are those who have first completed the SignUp for the InnovationWell Community of Practice (http://innovationwell.net/) and its terms of privacy and use and who have been approved by the InnovationWell Community of Practice Manager. This policy is a trial one and is subject to change at any time.
- If you join the InnovationWell LinkedIn group, your name and profile may be available to other InnovationWell LinkedIn members and they will be able to make contact with you according to LinkedIn's guidelines and privacy policies. You can setup your profile and control your profile settings following LinkedIn's guidelines available on the LinkedIn website.
- Anyone using the system in an unprofessional way will force me to issue a warning or remove them from the group.